Indoor Worship Information for Attendees
Important Information for Indoor Worship
- You feel feverish or have a temperature 100.0F or higher
- You are experiencing any: cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, chills, head or muscle aches, nausea, diarrhea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days you have been in close proximity to anyone who has had any symptoms listed above or have tested positive or presumed positive for COVID-19
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are either waiting to receive results or has tested positive
- Have traveled out of the country or to any states other than New York and Pennsylvania within 14 days.
Sanctuary doors will open at 9:30 a.m. There will be a one-way traffic flow within the sanctuary; entering through the center door and exiting through either side door. (Volunteers will make special arrangements for those in wheelchairs to use the appropriate door for ease of access).
As part of the check-in process, a Health Screener will take your temperature, and ensure all attendees (adults and minors) have a completed and signed Assumption of Risk Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 form prior to being seated by the Usher. If possible, please print this form, complete for EVERY attendee, and bring with you on Sunday. This will save time during check-in. This form will only need to be completed once and will remain on file for future visits. Pews are marked to ensure adherence to social distancing guidelines.
Singing or speaking will not be part of our worship service for congregants. All coats, bags and personal belongings are to stay with you in your pew. Families will be seated together, and children will remain under the supervision of parents throughout the duration of their time on the church grounds.
All worship information will appear on the screen in the sanctuary. Announcements will continue to be emailed on Fridays and are available anytime on our website under “News”. Feel free to contact the church office with any questions regarding Sunday worship and activities.
We encourage all to utilize our various electronic options for tithing and various donations and payments. You may also send your tithes and offerings via USPS. There will be an offering box located in the narthex as you enter and exit.
A restroom will be available in The Link building. Upon returning to the sanctuary an Usher will direct you to sanitize your hands in the narthex area before returning to your seat.