CNC Career Opportunities
Christian Nurturing Center open positions
Christinan Nurturing Center at Neshanic Reformed Church, Hillsborough, NJ
Hours: Part- time; (in-person)
Mon. - Fri.
The Christian Nurturing Center (CNC) is actively seeking an administrator to support the Director in coordinating daily operations, in accordance with state licensing standards. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently to make sure the daily operations run smoothly. This multifaceted job is perfect for a person who loves working with children, has experience with communications, financials, administration, management, and community driven work. The position is part time(approximately 25 hours a week).
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information for staff and children using Procare software
- Maintain the current licensing documentation
- Serve as the primary point of contact with all governmental and regulatory agencies in connection with the Preschool.
- Assist with planning and organizing special events
- Conduct emergency drills
- Manage budget, generate reports, tracking of income/expenses
- Weekly, monthly, yearly calendar tasks
- Answering phone, scheduling appointments, coordinating schedules, plan meetings
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Coordinate with church leadership in regards to preschool facility needs
- Collaborate with the Neshanic Reformed Church via the Christian Nurturing Center Board regarding program status and budget updates
- Complete 12 hour state licensing course/Continuing Education Credits
- Must meet requirements to serve as an aide in classrooms as needed
- Must provide proof of current negative TB clearance, up-to-date measles vaccination and up-to- date health screening clearance for positions working with young children.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree in Business, Early Childhood Education, Primary Education is preferred. Alternatively, at least two years work experience in a licensed childcare facility or early childhood program is preferred.
- Experience as an office manager or other administrative role is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Experience with website maintenance preferred
Christian Nurturing Center is a Mission of Neshanic Reformed Church