Growing in Faith, Fellowship and Service
NRC currently has two position openings
Director of Family Outreach Ministries
Neshanic Reformed Church, Hillsborough, NJ
Salary: $20-22/hr based on experience
Hours: Part- time; hybrid (work from home and in-person)
One evening per week: 5-9PM
The Director of Family Outreach Ministries is a member of the Learning and Nurture Team. Together with support staff, they execute programming for birth- Grade 12, including nursery care and Sunday School, and Youth Fellowship.
Nursery Care/Sunday School at NRC:
- Coordinate at least two nursery caregivers per Sunday
- Submit names to Pastor for background checks as needed
- Schedule teachers for Sunday school (Preschool- 5th grade)
- Select Sunday School curriculum to be approved by the Learning and Nurture Team
- Prepare weekly classes and materials for lessons
Youth Fellowship for 3BCHN Reformed Churches
- Plan and host weekly meetings for 6-12 grade youth serving not only NRC, but also Three Bridges and Clover Hill communities.
- Schedule and lead one annual weekend retreat and one youth mission trip per calendar year
Experience: The person called to this position must have strong communication skills, and think creatively about new ways to engage youth in ministry, service and discipleship. Experience working or volunteering with children and youth ministries is strongly preferred.
APPLY now on Indeed
send your resume and cover letter to Rev. Chris Kile
Hours: Part- time; (in-person)
Mon. - Fri.
The Christian Nurturing Center (CNC) is actively seeking an administrator to support the Director in coordinating daily operations, in accordance with state licensing standards. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently to make sure the daily operations run smoothly. This multifaceted job is perfect for a person who loves working with children, has experience with communications, financials, administration, management, and community driven work. The position is part time(approximately 25 hours a week).
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information for staff and children using Procare software
- Maintain the current licensing documentation
- Serve as the primary point of contact with all governmental and regulatory agencies in connection with the Preschool.
- Assist with planning and organizing special events
- Conduct emergency drills
- Manage budget, generate reports, tracking of income/expenses
- Weekly, monthly, yearly calendar tasks
- Answering phone, scheduling appointments, coordinating schedules, plan meetings
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Coordinate with church leadership in regards to preschool facility needs
- Collaborate with the Neshanic Reformed Church via the Christian Nurturing Center Board regarding program status and budget updates
- Complete 12 hour state licensing course/Continuing Education Credits
- Must meet requirements to serve as an aide in classrooms as needed
- Must provide proof of current negative TB clearance, up-to-date measles vaccination and up-to- date health screening clearance for positions working with young children.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree in Business, Early Childhood Education, Primary Education is preferred. Alternatively, at least two years work experience in a licensed childcare facility or early childhood program is preferred.
- Experience as an office manager or other administrative role is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Experience with website maintenance preferred
APPLY now on Indeed
send your resume and cover letter to the CNC Director
Christian Nurturing Center is a Mission of Neshanic Reformed Church