NRC currently has one open position
Neshanic Reformed Church, Hillsborough, NJ
Salary: $20-22/hr based on experience
Hours: Part- time; hybrid (work from home and in-person)
One evening per week: 5-9PM
The Director of Family Outreach Ministries is a member of the Learning and Nurture Team. Together with support staff, they execute programming for birth- Grade 12, including nursery care and Sunday School, and Youth Fellowship.
Nursery Care/Sunday School at NRC:
- Coordinate at least two nursery caregivers per Sunday
- Submit names to Pastor for background checks as needed
- Schedule teachers for Sunday school (Preschool- 5th grade)
- Select Sunday School curriculum to be approved by the Learning and Nurture Team
- Prepare weekly classes and materials for lessons
Youth Fellowship for 3BCHN Reformed Churches
- Plan and host weekly meetings for 6-12 grade youth serving not only NRC, but also Three Bridges and Clover Hill communities.
- Schedule and lead one annual weekend retreat and one youth mission trip per calendar year
Experience: The person called to this position must have strong communication skills, and think creatively about new ways to engage youth in ministry, service and discipleship. Experience working or volunteering with children and youth ministries is strongly preferred.